Refit Sales Manager Huisfit
Nederland, Noord-Holland, ZaandamSales
Royal Huisman is an internationally renowned builder of unique new superyachts. The same level of craftsmanship and expertise is also employed for refit projects, which comprise major overhauls, restorations and refurbishments. Our clients commission Huisfit for a “refit”, “rebuild” or a “renewal” of their yacht.
Will you be our new colleague?
For our Huisfit division in Zaandam (Amsterdam area) we are looking for a:
Refit Sales Manager Huisfit
As our Refit Sales Manager, you have the leading role in the sales activities for the refit, rebuild and renovation (Huisfit) work undertaken by Royal Huisman. In an exciting and challenging market you mix easily with clients, client representatives, architects and crews. You know how to strike the right balance between project and business interests, and are focused on establishing long-term relationships with clients. In doing so, you look for opportunities to optimize and expand the range of Huisfit services. You will be based at the Huisfit yard in Zaandam and report to the location manager and the commercial director.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing continuous input to optimize and expand Huisfit activities;
- Identifying opportunities and potential in the superyacht market;
- Maintaining the Huisfit network of clients, and establishing contacts with new prospects;
- (In collaboration with the Marketing department) Reinforcing the Huisfit image;
- Managing activities in preparation for a commission, including visiting the project on location (worldwide);
- Participating in superyacht events, symposiums, trade shows and visiting clients;
- Substantiating commercial offers and negotiating contract conditions;
- Coordinating activities with your colleagues on the Huisfit team;
- Offering continued support to current commissions and acting as the point of contact for our guests, captains and crew
- Higher Professional Education/Bachelor’s degree in ship construction or mechanical engineering. Preferably a number of years of experience in a similar function;
- Knowledge of ship and/or yacht construction, and preferably operational experience with super yachts;
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial attitude, focusing on opportunities and potential;
- Excellent communication skills in the English language. Further languages are an added advantage;
- Extensive work experience in a sales role within a project-based industry;
- You enjoy creating enthusiasm with our business relations;
- You live in, or are willing to move to, the vicinity of the Huisfit yard in Zaandam (Amsterdam area).
Have we attracted your attention, but you would like to know more?
Please contact Arend Straatsma (HR Manager), phone number (+31) (0)527-287370.
If you can already envisage yourself in international work
surroundings between projects in the upper segment of the (sailing)
yacht industry, and are keen to do so in this role, please send your
written application with Curriculum Vitae to our HRM department.
Join a winning team
Royal Huisman wint regelmatig awards met haar superjachten. Het is niet gemakkelijk om objectief te zijn over de kwaliteit van je eigen werk.
Organisaties zoals de World Superyacht Awards, de International Superyacht Society Awards en hun deskundige, onafhankelijke jury’s helpen om onbevooroordeeld onze jachten te beoordelen.